Saturday 17 September 2011

Profile

I am Arun Sagar, hails from Karnataka.

I have been recognized as a leading art director & actor in Kannada industry from past 16 years. My first movie was “Bhoomi geetha”(as a art director) which won  National award  for the  best environmental  film(1997). I also worked with many great directors from telugu film industry like Poori Jaganath, Meher Ramesh, Veerashankar and  K.Raghavendra Rao.

K. Raghavendra Rao’s movie “Shri Manjunatha” which was made both in kannada and Telugu starring Megastar Chiranjeevi, Arjun sarja and Soundrya. For this movie i recieved Karnataka state award given for best Art Direction(2001-02).  

Till date I worked for 52 movies with popular actors and directors of Kannada, like Ravichandran, Vishnuvardhan, Sudeep, Puneeth Rajkumar, Ganesh......

I worked as a designer, actor and executor for numerous Indian and foreign plays and also got the opportunity to work with great  theater personalities like Girish Karnad and  Late B.V. Karanth, foreign directors like vasaly, Frites Benavidez and Christo. I traveled to Europe and America as a designer and actor along with great theater  repertory  "RANGAYANA" mysore.

I  have been continuously working  for  television channels like Zee kannada, Suvarna, Kasthuri, E TV Kannada, Udaya.  

Also worked for Ads, Interiors, Creative conceptual events. 

I have designed things for innovative film city which is at Bidadi near Bangalore.